Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Just working on my list of things to do

funny pictures of cats with captionsAs usual, the cats are into everything. I put away shoes in the closet in my sewing room, and one of the cats got stuck in there, I didn't see her go in. I was packing my sewing things for my class this weekend, I have a rolling tool box that I use and I had the top and bottom halves separated while I got my things together. I went to put my box of feet in the bottom half and there was a certain grey tabby sitting in there. I was consolidating cat food bags and airtight containers and the same grey tabby jumped up on top of one of the containers and was eating kibble out of it. Now mind you, it's the same exact kibble that's in her dish, but eating that wouldn't be nearly as much fun! The girls certainly are entertaining, that's for sure. :)

No comments: