Monday, February 26, 2007

Where did the weekend go?

The portrait picture came in from the Lincoln Ball we went to a couple of weeks ago so I thought I'd post it. I have gotten precious little sewing done though I did have a week off. I got a bunch of fiber weighed and packaged, lots of it put away though I do have plenty more to do. I upgraded the Kendig Cottage ebay store to enable there to be more logical categories so that customers can find just exactly what they're looking for, but I have a huge amount more work to do! It's going to be a work in progress, that's for sure. I got in a very large yarn order too, so that all needs to be put up into the store listings, and the new photos added.
Never to be ones for all work and no play, we had a fun lunch at Red Robin with our dear friends Ron and Lorraine and their 3 enchanting boys. We wallowed in the fiber for awhile and talked spinning before they had to go, it was snowing quite heavily. Then it was back to work for me, I actually finished updating each item into it's proper category before bed last night. The project continues today, in addition to my usual weekday order and shipping work. But I love this job! It's my passion, besides sewing, reenactment, traveling, spinning, knitting, and every thing else I find to get into! :) lol.

No comments: