Thursday, February 22, 2007

I was going to get so much done, yeah right!


I haven't, and I'm kind of mad at myself. I had a huge list, still do. I guess I'm feeling kind of down, kind of meloncholy, worried about Jon, overwhelmed, too much to do and too little time to do it, maybe there are other things too, who knows? Sometimes we don't even know ourselves what goes on behind the scenes that affects us. The weather is still cold, though warming, there is still snow out there, yick. Oh, I'm getting things done, just not the huge list I thought I was going to take care of. But I've also been taking time out for myself, I've managed to sit down and spin a couple of times in the evening, I've been working on the fiber that needs to be packaged, I've kept up with the business...but I have the entire week off and I feel like I've spent it being down. I know that I'm worried about Jon, I find myself doing research on his illness even when I'm reading the same thing again and again. So I'm going to get going this morning and go do errands, try to get out of the house (though I really just want to be a hermit) and then come back and get going!

No comments: