Thursday, February 01, 2007
Ta Da! Two finished in one day!
OK, I didn't think I was ever going to finish this one but I did today, it is another flannel dress that I made with keeping warm in mind. I started this one back in early autumn for Cedar Creek but didn't finish. I started it, like most of my other dresses, before I learned that coordinating solid color piping just would never have been done! Now I have only 3 dresses (2 I made) that are correct. I cleaned out some of my reenactment closet and listed some of my dresses that I don't or can't wear up on ebay to let go to another reenactor out there. That'll give me more room for things that I'll dream up in the future. I want to get a ball gown in the works, but so far I'm stalled and don't want to make any mistakes on the silk fabric.