Wednesday, May 21, 2008

36 things to know about my friends.

This was posted on Brenda's page, I answered these things so you'll know them about me, and I'd love it if you'd do the same for me as a comment on this post, then copy and paste and post your answers on your own page so that your friends can learn about you. Doesn't matter if you're a frequent poster, a lurker, an occasional visitor, or a friend I haven't met yet...

1) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Yes with my dear husband of 8 years. I also consider the relationships with my kids, my step kids, and my friends to be serious too.
2) What was your dream growing up? Always wanted to be a "stewardess". lol. I got sidetracked along the way for awhile but I have now been flying for nearly 23 years.
3) What talent do you wish you had? Organizational and time management skills
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be? We could share coffee in the morning, iced tea in the afternoon, and a full bodied Red Wine in the evening.
5) Favorite vegetable? I love any except okra.
6) What was the last book you read? Heroes in Time: Robert E. Lee, a novel, by John J. Dwyer
7) What zodiac sign are you? Leo
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? No tattoos, but pierced ears (3 sets) and navel pierced
9) Worst Habit? Wasting time putting things away and cleaning up because I didn't put those things away in their proper places the first time I touched them.
10) If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride? Of course I would! Then we could chat along the way.
11) What is your favorite sport? To watch: don't watch much sports, probably Ice Hockey when the Flames are playing; to play: Strolling in the country...walking, hiking.
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude? Rarely negative, usually more optimistic than reality calls for. Just call me Pollyanna.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? I think we'd talk, and get to know each other better while we made the best of the situation. Elevators don't bother me, and we'll probably be laughing and having a good time by the time we're rescued.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Losing my Mom
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. I am a consumate packrat.
16) Do you have any pets? No, not since my beloved Dog had to be put to sleep at his age 14.
17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly? I’d welcome you in and put on some tea.
18) What was your first impression of me? (this would be Brenda) Nice, charming, eloquent, well read and expresses yourself well in writing.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Somewhere between
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd love to be 20 pounds or so thinner, but not to have to struggle to maintain that.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Conscience. I have a deep need to do the right thing regardless of how difficult it might be.
22) What color eyes do you have? Light Brown
23) Ever been arrested? No. I'm so boring I've never even gotten a traffic ticket.
24) Bottle or can soda? Can, but I don't drink a lot.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Probably pay bills.
27) What's your favorite place to hang at? Any place with friends or at home, listening to local music at a comfortable place to eat and maybe have a glass of wine.
28) Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Sew, spin, knit, read, watch a little TV, explore the outdoors, travel for pleasure rather than work.
30) Do you swear a lot? Occasionally for emphasis...but I try to be careful not to do so in front of people...I'm a southern girl...it isn't ladylike, and it's insulting to people that weren't intending to hear the conversation.
31) Biggest pet peeve? Dishonest people, people that litter, people that take advantage of situations and other people, people that repeatedly use foul language in public, people that have foul language called music blaring on their car stereos in public and thus around children.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Many people tell me I'm sweet but I have an ex husband that would no doubt disagree.
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance? Absolutely!
35) Do you believe in God? Yes
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Yes
































No comments: