I landed at 2am yesterday morning because of snow in Chicago. We had ice here, I'm going to Denver today and hope for no snow so I can get back home at midnight (probably be late again) to do it again on Wednesday. If you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate it if you'd all hold the snow until Thursday when I'm home for a few days. And that way everyone could have a White Christmas AND make it where they're going. :)
An update on Gracie, she's doing a little bit better, she is now eating pretty well and doesn't feel quite as fragile when I pick her up...but she is still sleeping pretty much non-stop and she has a long way to go to get the meat back on her bones. Still, thank you to everyone for their advice and wishes. :) I'll post pictures when I get back from flying.