Friday, May 29, 2009

geesh

Ok, I will admit to being on a sort of a rant. Most of you know that I cross post here and on Blogger (Fiberaddikt) because I have friends and readers in both places. I also have a small version on my Ravelry site (I'm Gator on Ravelry). I usually try to keep things relevant to each or to the relatives that read my blog looking for pictures, but this time this is a site-specific rant.

OK, Multiply...what was wrong with the old version? I'm not at all computer phobic and not always adverse to change, but honestly, I don't like the new version. The old one was set up the way I liked it with the calendar on the side, the responses and new entries grouped the way I wanted them, and I'm frankly not happy that they decided to change it. I'm a paying member as I know many of you are, and I don't recall them asking anyone if we wanted any changes to take place. Ok. That said, just know that I'll probably blog from Blogger now, and might not be around on Multiply as much as before. I'm sorry, I'll miss reading many of my friends' posts, but honestly I don't have the time to reconfigure or (figure out) the new product.

I'm taking a big deep breath now and moving on to the next thing to do in my computer time...checking facebook. lol

No comments: