Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm having a temper tantrum

Sniffle, sniffle. Sob sob. Throwing myself on the floor and having a tantrum. I wanted to go to SeaLife park with Aidan and his parents too. No fair.
That darn geographical challenge struck again. But is't good to see that they all had a good time.
Not that I'm a proud grandma or anything, but I do think that Aidan is pretty cute. And living in paradise sure does beat the weather we've been having in Maryland...not too bad, but not shorts weather, that's for sure.
Ok...I'm going back in July and in August, so I'll stop my temper tantrum and focus on all the good things to do here and in the neighboring states. I do hope to see the Hunley this spring or summer, and Ft. Sumpter, and everything else I can to get stamps for in my National Park Passport. So there.
But I will admit, I do miss these guys a lot.

No comments: