Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


I've become a spectator lately as I slowly work through the work still remaining on the family tree project. I sit at my desk and as I type or verify or check off the names still remaining to be linked (what a problem it has become!) into the program to add the several thousand people that are somehow connected, I get to see the girls playing or fighting or just hanging out seeing what I'm doing. I took this shot after watching the two of them groom and then bite and fight and wrestle on the top of the dresser in my office.
The tree has become challenging because I'm still missing so many names, I can access them but there are 3 very large families that I haven't been able to get linked up and it's making me nuts looking for the links. I'm comparing the website's index to my own and adding people that are linked in as I can, but these families just don't seem to link in anywhere. They must link or they wouldn't be on the website, so I keep plugging away trying. I'm trying to get this done prior to the kids coming to visit so that it's done and not hanging over my head.

No comments: