Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Good help is hard to find

Monday was furniture moving day here in the office. Being considerate of the new assistants I hired
I put one of my drawer units under the window and opened the drapes so that the light would come in and make the office a brighter place to get some work done. Before you know it, I looked over there and both the shipping manager and the customer service manager have made themselves comfortable and have fallen asleep! See, that's what you get when you hire family members to work for you! lol

Actually this week, besides having to spend the entire day yesterday going to Chicago for a one hour class, I have lots of paperwork to catch up on, a quilt to finish machine quilting so I can get some other projects off the table, and I'm continuing to work on a very large project of adding all my husband's Canadaian (and French and English) relatives to our Family tree program. The desk is actually partially clear now after working all day, no help to my assistants!

I'll get some pictures of the quilt up shortly. I did get a new camera, it's now all about digging out from under the backlog and getting to take the pictures. :)

No comments: