Sunday, January 21, 2007

I thought it couldn't be done

But I actually walked into and then out of not one but TWO Chicos stores today without spending a cent. Now I'm not going to say anything about my visits to the two stores I found in San Antonio while I was there, it'll be my little secret. I was looking for two colors of silk/cotton turtle neck sweaters that were on 50% off sale, but since I didn't find them, I decided I had enough things in my closet already. Of course, by the time that we went to both stores to look and had dinner, it was a picture of white outside. We drove carefully home and now I guess it's time to cozy down and work on sewing up the nightgowns and other projects that are already cut out here at home. :) We're not even going to go to the grocery store (in typical Baltimore style) to add to our supplies of Milk, Bread, and Toilet Paper like everyone else in town. We'll just make due. lol Keep warm and safe, everybody!

No comments: