Saturday, April 21, 2007

Woohoo, more projects!

Well now that I have a grand baby on the way, it's time to think about starting new knitting projects. I found this adorable sweater on Knitty, called Baby Norgi. I have cast on and done a couple of rows on size 0 needles (call them toothpicks!) and I'm doing it with the background in cloud grey out of Louet Fingering Superwash Merino Yarn. The pattern will be in Teal and Aqua. I can't believe how small this is! It'll be a good take along project for the airplane.
And no kid should be without a Viking Chicken hat! I got some cotton yarn the other night to start this one on, though I'm going to have to check gauge carefully as I couldn't find the yarn that was supposed to be used in the pattern. Isn't this cute? I had long wanted to make it but the pattern was only in size 6 months. Now I have someone to make it for! :)

No comments: