Sunday, April 15, 2007

The tiniest member of the family

These are actual pictures of the newest, tiniest member of the family, sent to me by daughter Jennifer. Jenn broke the exciting news that she and husband Michael are expecting to meet this little one in Mid-November. Of course, it's more exciting for me than Jenn because I don't have to be nauseous! I'm caught between feeling like I'm too young to be a grandmother (I always tell the kids I'm 29) and feeling unabashed excitement! I'm already planning all kinds of knit and sewn things the first Grandbaby for Mark and me.
This newest family member will also be the very first Great Grandbaby for Nanny and Poppa, Mark's mom and dad. Of course, not that I need an excuse to visit, but since Jenn and Michael will be in Hawaii after June, even more incentive to come visit! Congratulations, Jennifer and Michael!!!

1 comment:

CrazyFiberLady said...

Oooooo congratulations! how very exciting!