Monday, February 25, 2008

So what do you think?

Well, this is the newest dress I just finished putting the bodice and skirt together this past week. I made the trim to turn at the middle of the bodice, however, now that it's finished and the picture is taken, I see that the visual center of the dress seems to be coming from the pattern within the fabric. Now the trim looks off center. I'm just about resigned to take the trim off since I think the dress would look just find without it anyway, but thought I'd ask those reenactors out there what you think? I'd probably add a black or cranberry coloured ribbon belt to dress it up some more and you already see the collar and cameo that I'm planning on wearing with it. I'm getting the razor blade out and ready to pull off the ribbon on the bodice.

No comments: