Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday season!

These are just a few that are more recent of Jenn and baby Aidan. Jenn and Aidan flew to Moline to my in-law's (thank you, Nanny and Poppa) where her husband Michael met them the next day. It was his first time meeting his son and seeing Jenn since he left for training on the mainland in October. I have a trip to fly the beginning of the week, then the next day, hubby and I will be on our way to see everyone for a few days. I can't wait! Aidan has grown even since I left, as evidenced by these pictures that were taken by Jenn's dad. Today I'm packing for my work trip and our trip to Moline. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and stays safe on the roads out there. Remember...peace on earth...even if you're traveling, don't let stress make you less kind to each other out there. :)

No comments: