Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm at it again

Well, this weekend saw me get to a Weight Watcher's meeting again, I'm tired of losing and gaining the same 20 or so pounds back and forth. First I have to lose it again, but this time I am planning on hiding so it can't find me again. I know I have to really watch the eating out choices I make...I was looking at a certain Italian resteraunt's Spaghetti and Meatballs with Meat sauce entree from their own nutritional informatin it was over 50 points! without a salad or a glass of wine. Now I get 22 points a day with 35 extra to use during the week. So that would completely eat through a couple of days food calories for me. Yikes! I'd ask to be wished luck, but it's all in my own motivation. I can have anything I want but I need to remember portions and moderation. Every great journey starts with just one step.

No comments: