Monday, January 03, 2005

The scarf gets started, finally

Today I had a bunch of on-line learning activities to do for work, and I sat and worked on those activities as well as on the scarf I'm making from that "Flower garden/spring flowers" hand dyed fiber I spun over the holidays. I think it's coming out pretty well. I am going to Europe for work later in the week to Germany and points beyond, wondering if I should dare to take my shawl to knit on...I guess I can break off the bamboo circulars if they give me any grief at security on the way back. I hope everyone is doing well in the new year...so far I haven't made any fiber purchases except for the business, so I guess the diet is going ok. :)

1 comment:

Amie said...

I'm feeling so proud - four days in and I haven't broken my fiber diet either!

Do they put airline personnel through the same security checks?