Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dress and Jon

I'm finished with the ball gown except for the fastening, I haven't been able to decide if I want hooks and eyes or the traditional lacings and velvet ribbon. I haven't found the ribbon yet, and I have to struggle into my corset to have Mark pin the dress for sizing, so it'll have to wait a day or two. The Ball isn't until Saturday night and the majority of the work is complete so I feel much better. My primary focus lately has been Jonathan and his procedure this morning.
I didn't sleep very much last night as I was unable to get him on the phone and worried as a Mom would, so finishing the dress kept my hands busy. Jon has come through the procedure safely, his first time being under anesthetics, but nothing conclusive was found. He's back to square one on the diagnosis, still not knowing what is wrong.

No comments: